- 7 stalls available in total – First come, first serve
- 5 Food stalls
- 2 Refreshments stalls
Stalls operate from Saturday (Jun 29) to Monday (Jul 01)
- Saturday: 08:00 am to 11:00 pm
- Sunday: 08:00 am to 11:00 pm
- Monday: 08:00 am to 03:00 pm
- Food stall – $550
- Refreshment stall – $350
Payment must be made directly online through the vendor registration form
All stall fees are non-refundable
Each stall includes:
- Tent – 10’ by 10’
- Table – 7 ft long
- 2 chairs
- Garbage can (vendor is responsible for garbage disposal from the food stall)
Additional support available:
- Access to Electricity (extension cord not provided)
- Access to Water
What is the difference between a Food and a Refreshments stall?
Example of Food: BBQ, Sandwich, Burgers, Rice dishes, Chaat, and Mix.
Example of Refreshments: Ice cream, Cold or Hot beverages, Candies, Desserts, Appetizers/Snacks, Paan.
- Vendors are responsible for their own belongings.
- Vendors must keep their area clean at all times and observe good hygiene practices.
- Vendors should use only recyclable or organic food packaging.
- Vendors must remove all belongings by Monday, Jul 01 @ 6 pm failing which these belongings will be disposed of by the Jamaat and any costs associated therewith, will be charged to the vendor.
Deadline to reserve stall is May 15th, 2019.
For more information contact: Br. Khalil Khalfan at [email protected]
Fill out the form below to complete your registration.
All stalls are now sold out!