Stalls operate from Saturday (Jun 29) to Monday (Jul 01)
- 7 stalls available in total – First come, first serve
- 5 Food stalls
- 2 Refreshments stalls
- Saturday: 08:00 am to 11:00 pm
- Sunday: 08:00 am to 11:00 pm
- Monday: 08:00 am to 03:00 pm
- Food stall – $550
- Refreshment stall – $350
Payment must be made directly online through the vendor registration form
All stall fees are non-refundable
Each stall includes:
- Tent – 10’ by 10’
- Table – 7 ft long
- 2 chairs
- Garbage can (vendor is responsible for garbage disposal from the food stall)
Additional support available:
- Access to Electricity (extension cord not provided)
- Access to Water
What is the difference between a Food and a Refreshments stall?
Example of Food: BBQ, Sandwich, Burgers, Rice dishes, Chaat, and Mix.
Example of Refreshments: Ice cream, Cold or Hot beverages, Candies, Desserts, Appetizers/Snacks, Paan.
Deadline to reserve stall is May 15th, 2019.
- Vendors are responsible for their own belongings.
- Vendors must keep their area clean at all times and observe good hygiene practices.
- Vendors should use only recyclable or organic food packaging.
- Vendors must remove all belongings by Monday, Jul 01 @ 6 pm failing which these belongings will be disposed of by the Jamaat and any costs associated therewith, will be charged to the vendor.
For more information contact: Br. Khalil Khalfan at email@example.com
Fill out the form below to complete your registration.
All stalls are now sold out!