Participate as a FOOD Vendor at #AlWahda2017
- 7 stalls available in total – First come, first serve
- 4 Food stalls
- 3 Refreshments stalls
- Stalls operate Saturday (Sept. 2nd ) and Sunday (Sept. 3rd )
- Food stall – $400
- Refreshment stall – $300
- All stall fees are non-refundable.
- Each stall includes:
- Tent – 10’ by 10’
- Table – 7 ft long
- 2 chairs
- Garbage can (vendor is responsible of garbage disposal from the food stall)
- Additional support available:
- Access to Electricity (extension cord not provided)
- Access to Water
Vendors are responsible for their own belongings. Vendors must keep their area clean at all times and
take back their belongings at the end of the second day.
Deadline to reserve stall is August 15th, 2017.
What is difference between a Food and a Refreshments stall?
- Example of Food – BBQ, Sandwich, Burgers, Rice dishes, Chaat, and Mix.
- Example of Refreshments – Ice cream, Cold or hot beverages, Candy, Desert,
appetizers/Snacks, and Paan.
For more information contact: Br. Mazaher Dharamsi at [email protected]
Reserve Your Stall
All stalls are handed out on a first come, first serve basis. Use the form below to submit your details, make the payment and reserve your stall.